Tuesday 4 August 2009

Raspberry & Coconut Love

I'm feeling very weary at the moment, i just want to curl up with a blanket and watch old movies. I'm so disappointed with the summer weather, i had hoped to be out enjoying the sunshine, which makes a November trip to California sound even more appealing. On Friday i enjoyed a lovely sunny day in Brighton, shopping and having lunch with Kelly. We then got raspberry and coconut Shakeaways and sat by the pavilion people watching. I love watching children play. I defiantly want to raise my children in Brighton, it has the best of everything, it's so cosmopolitan and laid back, it's where i feel most at home.

Anyways I've ordered a bunch of DVD's in case the weather doesn't pickup, "I Capture The Castle", "Seven Pounds", "My Summer Of Love" & "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist". Now i need to sit down and organise my birthday celebrations and make a birthday list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment