Tuesday 25 August 2009

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, At 23 on the verge of spontaneous combustion - Woe is me

I've been pretty busy over the last few weeks, trying to get my head together and getting ready for my birthday. I've made Kelly a kick ass mix CD for her birthday which i do every year, but I'm especially pleased with this years. I really hope she likes it.
1. The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Sun Ain't Shining No More
2. Devendra Banhart - Lover
3. The Virgins - One Week Of Danger
4. Cake - Short Skirt/Long Jacket
5. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
6. Robyn - Crash & Burn Girl
7. Golden feat. Sophia Shorai - Loosen Up
8. 311 - Amber
9. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
10. Bat For Lashes - Sleep Alone
11. Florence & The Machine - Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
12. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
13. Jay Clifford - Know When To Walk Away
14. Aimee Mann - Save Me
15. The Pernice Brothers - Baby In Two
16. Ingrid Michaelson - Giving Up
17. Third Eye Blind - Jumper
18. The Duke Spirit - This Ship Was Built To Last
19. Franz Ferdinand - No You Girls
20. Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson - Relator
21. Paolo Nutini - Coming Up Easy

I've ordered myself a stunning dress (from oli.co.uk) to wear on my birthday picnic on Sunday, the minute i saw it it reminded me of Alexander McQueen's Spring/Summer 08 dress that i absolutely adored! Although this one i could actually afford!


2 more days left of being 23, I'm trying to be as positive as i can about it, but time is going so fast and I'm moving in slow motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment