Friday 7 August 2009

Birthday Wishes

It's my birthday in a few weeks, and I've spent ages trying to make a list of things I’d like for my mum. I mainly just like surprises though. I desperately need a new camera and a new phone, but I cant seem to find one that I like enough. I think there is a huge market for more feminine looking mobile phones.
As for little bits, I’d love some t shirts by Every Little Counts, a pair of lightning bolt earrings from All Saints, my favourite shop. The Vanity Fair Portraits book by Grayden Carter and Fashionista: A Century Of Style Icons by Simone Werle looks brilliant. I’d love to get my hands on some Tokyomilk products, the packaging is just beautiful. I found this great necklace on the trashandluxury website, shaped like a cat’s head and it has “The Cat’s Meow” engraved on it, a 1920’s slang phrase that i have always loved. And then just make up, underwear, books, baking accessories and of course silver bangles to add to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment