Thursday 30 July 2009

"I Talk To You In My Head All The Time"

Last night i watched "Me Without You". I think it's really difficult to make a serious film about friendship, so many films are about romantic love, but there are very few about real friendship. What i love so much about this one is how suffocating the friendship is, which is so realistic. Friendships are far from perfect, real ones take a lot of hard work. It's hard when you've grown up with people for them to accept you changing and growing and developing. I know I've felt like a Holly my whole life, the mousy one who always felt inferior, it's difficult to grow up if there are always people around reminding you of who you were. Inside me is still the awkward geeky teenage girl. Real friends what to see you blossom into a beautiful adult. I'm lucky to have so many of the real kind. Anyways, the film is great, the clothes are brill, the cinematography is gorgeous and the soundtrack is pretty rockin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment