Thursday 9 July 2009

"I'd Like To Be A Cream Puff"

Last night i went to the cinema to see "Public Enemies" with my friend Jo. I'd been really looking forward to seeing it for a long time, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Micheal Mann, Marion Cotillard, 1930's, Gangsters - what's not to like! The film was good, not quite as gripping as I'd have liked, but Johnny Depp was brilliant, it's got to be a crime for a man to be that pretty! And why oh why did Men ever stop wearing trilby's!
Marion Cotillard was just beautiful, I've loved her since i saw her in Tim Burton's "Big Fish", she's so captivating on screen. So today's montage is inspired by her her beauty, style and talent. My favourite of her films is "Jeux d'enfant", a french film about two lonely children who become friends and set dares for each other, and as they grow up the dares become more extreme, as do the consequences.
Oh to be a stylish, beautiful, talented french actress!



No comments:

Post a Comment