Friday 16 July 2010

"Nobody's happy in a poodle skirt and a sweater set!"

Next month I'm going to the Vintage Festival at Goodwood and I'm so excited. Spent the last few days online trying to find the perfect dress to wear and... i have fallen in love!
This "Soda Fountain" dress in ginger by www.modcloth.com is absolutely gorgeous, and i think it would look amazing with my red peep toe wedges or some red pumps. I think it might be a real pain in the arse to order and have shipped over here though, so I'm still contemplating it for the moment.

Whilst looking for dresses I’ve been inspired by the film Pleasantville, which is one of my all time favourite films, if you haven’t seen it I highly suggest you do. Not only is it a great original story, and very aesthetically pleasing, it also says some really important things about gender, race and identity. I really could talk about this film for hours, but instead I’ll post some of the beautiful imagery  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment