Thursday 15 July 2010

Jeffrey

The reason I haven’t posted anything for a few weeks is because I’ve been feeling especially sad. On the 4th of July I had to have my beautiful cat Jeffrey put to sleep. She was given to me by my parents for my 5th birthday, and this June she was 20 years old. It's been really hard adapting to life without her, she was such a wonderful companion.

Here are some of the things I will miss most about her:
Our night time cuddles in bed
Her ridiculously loud meows
Her attitude towards Ralph
How she used to sit with us at dinner
How her bell jingled as she came down the stairs
How she used to sit on people who didn't like cats
How she bowed her head so I could kiss it
Giving her biscuits before bed
The cute noises she used to make when she was asleep
How she loved me more than anyone else

 

No comments:

Post a Comment