Friday 24 June 2011

Gearing Up For The Big Day

Starting to get really excited and emotional about my best friend Kelly's wedding next Saturday. When you love someone so much, and you have been through so much with them watching them get married feels very surreal. It feels like only yesterday when we were 15, meeting before school in the girls toilets to gossip and cake ourselves in black eyeliner and now she is going to be someone’s wife. I hope it is just the start of a really magical future for her.
Think I have got my bridesmaid outfit all sorted:



Just need to choose my jewellery.
She was sweet enough to ask if I would be nervous about it - walking down the aisle, lots of strangers, but I just know no one is going to be looking at me, she's going to be breathtakingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment